Churches, schools, homeschool co-ops, or just a group of friends can now take advantage of special pricing.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best teachers in Christian and classical education – 32 weeks of live instruction, one hour a week.
- 5 – 9 participants………….10% discount per participant ($315 ea.)
- 10 – 19 participants………..20% discount per participant ($280 ea.)
- 20 – 29 participants………..30% discount per participant ($245 ea.)
- 30 – 49 participants………..40% discount per participant ($210 ea.)
- 50 or more participants…..50% discount per participant ($175 ea.)
Groups will register under one name and receive one access number for the class.
So grab a few friends (or 100 friends) and enjoy one of these live online seminars together.
If your school has contracted with Logos Press as its Sole Source curriculum provider, you automatically qualify for additional discounts on seminar materials. For more information on Sole Source, contact us at 208-892-8074.
From Dr. Larry Stephenson
I pray all is going well as you prepare for next school year; scheduling, hiring personnel, and ordering materials. As an administrator for over 25 years and the head of three small ACCS schools currently, I know the challenges of trying to put together a great staff and great courses for our students. I’m also privileged to be heading up Logos Press, the curriculum division of Canon Press. One of our primary goals is to help support classical, Christian schools all over the world by coordinating resources and connecting like-minded educators. We are thrilled to announce four new ways of doing just that.
1. DAILY ONLINE CLASSES
Logos Press is in the unique position of having access to many outstanding, experienced teachers. Thanks to today’s technology, we can help you provide your students with outstanding instruction in courses that wouldn’t be available otherwise. These live class sessions will meet every day of the school week for 45-50 minutes.
- Customized schedules: These classes are well-suited for ACCS students and schools. We will do what we can to customize classes in a way that best fits your students, and we can connect schools across the country in an online community dedicated to supporting classical Christ-centered education in a local school setting.
- More opportunities for your teachers: Do you have part-time teachers that need a full schedule to meet their financial needs? Online teaching opportunities can give your faculty that flexibility. We’ll provide the training and the online classroom—all they need is a computer with a webcam.
2. LIVE WEEKLY SEMINARS for STUDENTS, PARENTS, and TEACHERS
We also offer one-hour-per-week, year-long live seminars for teachers, board members, and upper-level students—taught by some of the brightest minds in the classical education movement: Continue reading